Basecamp, AirTag impressions, notes apps, and a scientific balloon situation.
THE ATP STORE IS BACK!! Make your purchases until Friday, May 14. (Don’t forget, members get 15% off!)
- Pre-show: ⅓ of ATP is “maxinated”! The vaccination train keeps a’chuggin’! Toot toot! 🚂💉
- Some notes about the ATP store
- Casey’s fans (the spinny kind)
- Purchases last week
- FileVault performance
- FileVault and remote management
- John’s macOS 11.3 woes
- Jason Snell on 12.9” iPad and the old Magic Keyboard
- Jason Snell on driving a Model 3
- Sam Abuelsamid on vehicle-to-load
- The Basecamp fiasco
- Casey Newton’s summary posts
- Basecamp’s posts
- Ruby on Rails
- Anti Defamation League’s Pyramid of Hate
- What do we use to take notes? (via David Barber)
- Would we prefer writing against an abandoned API or the new hotness? (via Xarph)
- Where are the APFS de-duping space-saving scripts? (via whophd)
diskDedupe(App Store link)
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code ATP for 10% off your first order.
- ExpressVPN: The fastest and most reliable VPN. Get an extra three months free with a 1-year package.
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
Become a member for ad-free episodes, our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed, and 15% off our current merchandise!