Our walls are full of pipes and wires, our wheels are covered in spray paint, our photos have left the filesystem behind, and our HomePods need to lose a few amps.
- What would it take to get Marco into a concert?
- Some Membership Housekeeping
- Refunds for a very small group of you! 💰
- ATP Membership can be paid in 💶 or 💷! 💸
- ATP’s mid-year 👕 (& more!) are coming soon! 🤑
- Mac OS X 10.0 is 20 years old today!
- Google Play Drops Commissions 30% → 15% for first $1M in revenue
- When did photos become more than just files? (via Matt Fenselau)
- What’s up with Apple’s awful user experience with OS updates? (via Dan Young)
- How would we wire our houses if we could do it all over again? (via Matt Youens)
- Post-show Neutral:
- Casey’s new dongle
- Flatfile: Spend less time formatting spreadsheet data, and more time using it.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code ATP for 10% off your first order.
- Backblaze: Unlimited cloud backup for just $6/month. Start a free 15-day trial today.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!