A farewell to the iMac Pro (and a tire), the state of iCloud family awareness, scam pricing in the App Store, and the Halloween costume that may never be.
- Pre-show: Marco is happy, though he shouldn’t be. ☯️
- The iMac Pro is retired
- Families: how do they work?
- Apple Launches Service for Transferring iCloud Photos and Videos to Google Photos
- Apple cracks down on apps with “irrationally high prices”
- Whose fault is it that Apple Silicon is 🔥? (via Nick)
- What would Apple need to do to make macOS gaming competitive? (via Matt Chapman Jones)
- Do we use battery backups for our desktops? What about other ancillary equipment? (via Ramanujan Srinath)
- Flatfile: Spend less time formatting spreadsheet data, and more time using it.
- ExpressVPN: The fastest and most reliable VPN. Get an extra three months free with a 1-year package.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code ATP for 10% off your first order.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!