Clubhouse, the Contacts API, iPhone 13 rumors, and somebody's new drone.
- Pre-show: Join us in our Clubhouse! (That’s a joke; not happening. —Ed.)
- Living outside the east coast… or America.
- The Concert for Charlottesville was posted
- Should timers sync? (via Richard Harris)
- What can Mobile Device Management really do? (via Chris Harper)
- An alternate way to think about RAM vs. SSD-wear tradeoffs (via Jonathan Dietz)
- Ada and MISRA C for car-computer safety
- T568A vs. T568B myths revisited (via Jon B.)
- iPhone 13 rumors
- Post-show: Casey’s new toy
- Flatfile: Spend less time formatting spreadsheet data, and more time using it.
- Mack Weldon: Reinventing men’s basics with smart design, premium fabrics, and simple shopping. Get 20% off your first order with code atppodcast.
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!