Apple's REJI projects, Marco's Pro Display XDR, John's AirPods anxiety, the right way to do "computer" speakers, and the olfactory peril of the Waffle House.
- Follow-up: Casey makes John reminisce about Atlanta[’s food]
- “Is it bigger than a breadbox?”
- The Feedback app will automatically run a
- John’s bug (as mentioned on Twitter): FB8711530
- Casey’s bugs are still broken, even though Apple tried to 🤬 close them
- The shocking conclusion to Marco’s Thunderbolt ethernet situation
- Apple’s Racial Equity and Justice Initiative projects launched
- Marco’s Pro Display XDR review
- John’s AirPod Anxiety
- How is it going from shared-iTunes, separate-iCloud accounts to Family Sharing? (via Peter Yang)
- What are we using for computer speakers? (via Genaro Diaz)
- What do we use to keep track of finances? (via Gage Benne)
- Post-show: CES: Worse Products Through Software
- Flatfile: Check out the full 2020 State of Data Onboarding report.
- Hover: Find a domain name for your passion. Get 10% off your first purchase.
- ExpressVPN: The fastest and most reliable VPN. Get an extra three months free with a 1-year package.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!