Contact de-duping, rearranging apps, how the M1 architecture could scale to higher-end Macs, and reflections on a decade of podcasting.
- Fast resolution switching on M1 Macs
- Mac-optimized TensorFlow 2.4 fork makes things fly
- M1 Mac 8K render test
- Running iOS apps with
- CrossOver runs Windows apps/games on M1 Macs — including 32-bit games!
- iOS 14.3 no longer opens the shortcuts app when launching apps from custom icons
- GitHub’s ICE relationship is indirect
- De-duplicating Contacts
Look for Duplicates...
- It’s been ≈10 years since Build & Analyze #1. What’s changed?
- Scaling the M1 architecture to higher-end machines
- Robot or Not: Cache edition (via Chris Cioffi)
- Are we concerned about the longevity of M1 chips? (via Colin Devroe)
- Do we believe in cable management? (via Nick)
- Post-show: Marco’s ruined backpack
- Purple: Experience The Purple Grid and you’ll sleep like never before. Get 10% off any order of $200 or more with code atp10.
- Flatfile: The elegant import button for your web app. Give your users the import experience you always dreamed of, but never had time to build.
- Hello Fresh: America’s #1 meal kit. Get $90 off including free shipping with code atp90.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!