Who are you, Speed?
- Pre-show: Marco’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week.
- Facebook vs. Apple
- Merchants have been allowed to add surcharges for credit card transactions since January 2013 (via Jordan Ryan Moore)
- Adam’s watch battery update
- Cell tower “trees” (via Nathaniel)
- Baby Monitors
- iPhone 11 Exit Interview
- Apple Event
- House Judiciary Committee antitrust report
- Post-show: More on the Sony α7C
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Mint Mobile: Get your new unlimited wireless plan for just $30/month.
- Hover: Start your business with a domain name. Get 10% off your first purchase.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!