Apple's continued battle with Epic, antitrust concerns, and trouble in John's computing paradise.
- Black. Lives. Matter.
- Bump starts and heel/toe
- Design resources for developers
- Apple’s gross and greedy behavior
- How much of the macOS reviews of yore changed during the writing process? (via James Andrews)
- What do we use to filter spam? (via Michael Boyle)
- How should we store our older cables? (via Chris Anderson)
- Post-show: John’s Mac Pro Tale of Woe
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $20 credit with code atp2020.
- Backblaze: Unlimited cloud backup for just $6/month. Start a free 15-day trial today.
- Mint Mobile: Get your new wireless plan for just $15/month with free shipping.
Become a member for sponsor-free episodes and our “bootleg” feed released about a day before the edited version of the show!