391: Worse in Stupid Ways
Epic goes to war with the App Store, Apple vs. game-streaming, and an ode to most of Phil Schiller's work.
- Tim Cook does play both sides of the campaign-donation game
- Big Sur Beta 4 tweaks
- “Wallpaper Tinting in Windows”
- Energy Saver Slider
- Single-shot Disabling Live Photos (via James Cocker)
- Preparing Your App to be the Default Browser or Email Client
- Phil Schiller advances to Apple Fellow
- New iMacs
- Epic declares war on Apple
- Apple nails the coffin shut on xCloud and Stadia
- Neutral: What car would John buy next?
- Casey’s doomed to get a dog
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $20 credit with code atp2020.
- ExpressVPN: The fastest and most reliable VPN. Get an extra three months free with a 1-year package.
- Mack Weldon: Reinventing men’s basics with smart design, premium fabrics, and simple shopping. Get 20% off your first order with code atppodcast.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →