39: Desperation Mode
John's new Kindles, Photo Stream confusion, Elop's plan, and a story about enterprise software.
- John's new Museum of Mediocre Reading Devices.
- The confusing Photo Stream limits, and all of these links in the show notes.
- Stephen Elop's If-I-Were-CEO Plan.
- A story about enterprise software.
- The four big assumptions about using enterprise software, why it's usually so terrible, and why big companies buy it.
- Transporter: A private cloud storage drive that you own and control. Use code ATP for 10% off any Transporter.
- Hover: High-quality, no-hassle domain registration. Use promo code ATP for 10% off.
- Squarespace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website. Use promo code ATP11 for 10% off.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →