A live-stream saga, web-development complexity, spending Casey's money, and the macOS version of DLL hell.
THE ATP STORE IS BACK!! Make your purchases until June 7th.
- Pre-show: Live-stream icecast saga
- New old-style websites
- How do we trust clipboard managers‽
- Sonnet Fusion Flex J3i
- Casey’s DNS Diversion
- HBO ditches Apple TV Channels
- Follow-up: Joe Rogan himself
- Let’s buy Casey a 13” MacBook Pro
- Microsoft’s Fluid Office “document”
- Post-show: Face masks 😷
- Basecamp: The all-in-one toolkit for working remotely. Get 10% off your first six months.