371: Four-Letter Technologies
A VERY nerdy technical interview with Chris Lattner, and forgiving ourselves for our lack of productivity during the quarantine.
- Special guest Chris Lattner!
- High Output Management
- Swift for TensorFlow
- MLIR: Multi-Level Intermediate Representation
- Status of Swift's world domination
- Swift's future
- Is Swift a... jerk?
- ABI stability
- Recent woodworking projects
- Post-show: Quarantined unproductivity
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $20 credit with code atp2020.
- Jamf Now: Set up and protect your Apple devices at work, from anywhere. First 3 devices are free.
- Indeed.com: A guide to help those whose jobs have been affected by coronavirus.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →