349: Formative Tech Dystopia
Why everyone makes everything now, developer documentation, and the seemingly imminent 16" MacBook Pro.
- Pre-show: Star Wars Episode X.10.1
- Swift's New Diagnostic Architecture Overview
- No Overview Available
- No October event?
- Image of 16" MBP in 10.15.1 beta?
- New Google Stuff
- How can I tell if I would benefit most from higher single core or multicore performance? (via Tom Zosh)
- Is wired CarPlay crummy? (via Kenny Long)
- 🙉 Destiny stuff 🙉 (blame tobogranyte)
- Post-show: 🚙⚡
- DoorDash: Let dinner come to you with DoorDash. Get $5 off your first order of $15 or more with promo code ATP in the app.
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →