332: Fuzzy Muppet Felt
Discovering that wheels are useful, working through a mid-life headphone crisis, the 16-inch rumor, and a special message about installing the betas.
- Pre-show: Marco's new beach toy
- Ricky Mondello on Sign In with Apple
- macOS app-removal bets: #287: Open-Faced Compliment Sandwich (Overcast timestamp link)
- Marco's spirit walk
- Rumored 16" MacBook Pro
- Would Apple re-implement Target Display Mode on the 5K iMac? (via Jack Frydai)
- What software does Marco use to manage servers? (via Chris Hubbard)
- What do we think about people listening at higher speeds than 1x? (via Jospeh Dijkstra)
- Post-show: 🚨 Do not install the betas! 🚨
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code ATP for 10% off your first order.
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Get a special discount on your first order.
- Hover: Find a domain name for your passion. Get 10% off your first purchase.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →