326: Blow Your Redo Stack
Doomsday prep, everyday carry, backpacks, star-rating scales, movie-frame guessing, and maybe a few technology topics.
- Pre-show: Bug-out bags and disaster planning
- THANK YOU for buying T-Shirts!
- John's "Frame Game"
- Apple's fix for the new ZombieLoad Intel CPU exploit
- Steve T-S on macOS 10.15 house-cleaning
- Are comments in code a "code smell"? (via Alex White)
- How does John rate movies? (via Dan Provost)
- What's our WWDC EDC? (via M Roselius)
- Chase Reeves' BagWorks and YouTube channel
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack
- Tom Bihn Synapse 25 and 19
- Nomatic Travel Pack
- Arktype Dashpack
- Casey's Go Pack
- Swift Cup Coffee
- Tom Bihn Organizer Pouch
- RAVPower 45W GaN USB-C charger (Marco's favorite)
- Anker 30W GaN USB-C charger or 2-port 60W
- Aukey 18W USB-C charger (the 30W GaN version disappeared recently for some reason; if it comes back, get it instead)
- Apple USB-C to USB-C charge cable
- Apple USB-C to Lightning cable
- John's Letterboxd statistics
- Casey's forthcoming app
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Use code atp2019 for a $20 credit.
- Marine Layer: Clothes that make it easy to get dressed in the morning. Use code atp15 for 15% off your first order.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code ATP for 10% off your first order.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →