322: Morale-Sucking Maple Syrup Fires
Overcast nitpicks, black-hole sexism, Apple-Qualcomm-Intel, and Rambo's Week O'Leaks.
- Pre-show: Casey and John file Overcast bugs
- More AirPower follow-up. (Really!)
- Netflix, AirPlay, and screen rights
- AirPlay quality loss
- AirPod fidget spinner
- Of course Katie Bouman should get the credit
- Apple and Qualcomm settle and then Intel exits 5G business
- Apple press release
- John on patents 1, 2, 3
- iOS 13: Dark Mode, Volume HUD, multi-windows/"cards" on iPad
- Unified Find My iPhone & Find My Friends
- macOS 10.15 rumors
- Post-show: Top Four ATP Hosts with Bad Taste
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code ATP for 10% off your first order.
- Jamf Now: Set up and protect your Apple devices at work, from anywhere. First 3 devices are free.
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Use code atp2019 for a $20 credit.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →