314: Kernel Panic in the Night
Hopeful rumors for 2019 Macs, the state of Mojave, and a tale of Apple ID woe.
- Hosting a podcast for free on Anchor or SoundCloud
- Contacts syncing limits
- Mojave stability
- Rumor explosion from Ming-Chi Kuo and Mark Gurman
- Could the next Apple TV be wireless? (via Ed Cormany)
- Is wireless CarPlay a deal-breaker? (via Eddie Lee)
- How is season 3 of The Grand Tour? (via Paul Walker (not that one))
- Post-show: Apple ID Management
- BoxySuite: A beautiful suite of Mac apps for Gmail and Google Calendar. Get a 30% lifetime discount on all plans with code atp30.
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Get a special discount off your first order.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →