311: Mutually Assured Destruction
Facebook's Onavo scam, Apple's FaceTime bug, early iPhone rumors, and Overcast's Instant Search.
- 👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻 screwed up "finsta"
- Debate over the prevalence of the stage lighting problem
- Silence of Siri and other IoT info
- Wireless Accessory Config
- Does anyone doubt that Facebook is straight garbage?
- Apple's FaceTime bug
- Bloomberg/Gurman iPhone Scoop
- Is it worth cleaning dust out of MacBooks? (via Oliver Dejon)
- Is it worth upgrading the CPU on a family iMac? (via Jeremy Kenison)
- Is tweeting a good idea? (via Andrew)
- John is very angry at WeRateDogs
- Overcast Instant Search
- Casey's CR-V Review
- AfterShokz: Headphones powered by bone-conduction technology. Get $50 off a Trekz Air bundle with code atpbundle.
- Marine Layer: Clothes that make it easy to get dressed in the morning. Get 15% off your first order with code atp15.
- Casper: Get $50 off select mattresses with code atp. Terms and conditions apply.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →