271: Voting With Your Virtual Feet
Bitcode, backpacks, untouchable screens, and bringing the iPhone X into our office for a little chat. Please close the door behind you.
- ATP MERCHANDISE!!
- Get your clothing by May 7, 9 PM ATP time
- Get your pins ASAP! They will sell out!
- Sorry, no flamethrowers.
- Would Bitcode make an Intel → ARM transition easier?
- Marco's backpack woes
- Marco's Facebook Groups conclusion
- NOT A TOUCH SCREEN
- Turns out™, Siri sucks
- iPhone X Mid-Cycle Performance Review
- Safari dark mode?
- What does Apple gain by ending 32-bit support? (via Jacob Ford)
- 🙄 Destiny talk 🙄 (blame Juho Leinonen)
- What used Wrangler or convertible would we buy with $15k for weekend fun? (via Mike)
- Post-show Neutral: Casey's moving violations
- Eero: Finally, Wi-Fi, that works. Use code ATP for free overnight shipping to the US and Canada.
- Linode: Fast SSD cloud servers starting at just $5/month. Use code atp2018 for a $20 credit.
- RXBAR: Whole food protein bars made with 100% real ingredients. Use code ATP for 25% off your first order.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →