237: You Are Not a Datacenter
More on backups, camera advice, and whatever "sit bones" are.
- Marco's tukhus, sit bones, and cushioned saddles
- Backing up
- CrashPlan native client may not be for small business
- CrashPlan migrations over 5 TB
- Arq and macOS metadata
- Backblaze's 30 day retention
- Peer-to-peer NAS backups
- Synology C2 backup
- Dan Moren: iCloud Backup for Mac?
- Casey's MacBook keyboard woes
- Photo storage between generations
- Camera advice for beginners
- Playing the notoriety card
- APFS in High Sierra
- No home button on "iPhone 8"?
- Ending theme by Jonathan Mann
- Post-show: Caseys deep thought about batteries
- Casper: Dive deeper into the science behind the perfect mattress. Use code ATP for $50 toward your mattress.
- Audible: An unmatched selection of audiobooks, original audio shows, news, comedy, and more. Get a free 30-day trial.
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Get 10% off your first order.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →