206: All You Need Is Five Nerds
iOS 10.3 changes, developers responding to reviews, year of iPad, and Casey's morning routine.
- Pre-show: Casey needs his morning coffee
- Follow up:
- APFS is in iOS 10.3
- Developers will be able to respond to App Store reviews
- Apps can change their own icons
- Floating iPad keyboard
- Apple API for Soliciting Reviews
- Under the Radar #64 again
- Ending theme by Jonathan Mann
- A 10.5" iPad? Let's do math.
- Representation of tech interests in elected officials
- Marco convinces Casey to spend money
- Casper: An obsessively engineered mattress at a shockingly fair price. Use code ATP for $50 toward your mattress.
- Indochino: Finely crafted, exceptionally priced menswear. Get any custom-made suit for just $399 with code ATP.
- Betterment: Investing made better.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →