188: $850 Fidget Cube
Casey almost loses a bet, Marco tries to buy an iPhone, and John thinks he won't scratch Jet Black.
- "Far East" → "East Asia"
- The Casey/John Bet
- Assistive Touch and East Asia
- Scott O'Reilly discovers a Lightning → Headphone adapter quirk
- There is a DAC in the headphone adapter
- Three amplifiers in the iPhones 7?
- Jet Black iPhone 7
- John on worn iPhones looking like the Millennium Falcon
- Worn original iPhone
- Designed Deterioration
- Poor Christina Warren 😢
- John on designing electronics for wear and tear
- Hypercritical #5 (starting at 37:05)
- Hypercritical #74 (starting at 1:46:04)
- Hypercritical #86 (starting at 28:00)
- Transcoding and Bluetooth headphones
- Our new phones
- Ending theme by Jonathan Mann
- Pingdom: Uptime and performance monitoring made easy. Use code ATP for 20% off.
- Linode: Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $10/month. Use code AccidentalPodcast10 for a $10 credit.
- Betterment: Investing made better.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →