173: A Series of Heartbreaking Rejections
App Store subscriptions and search ads, WWDC wishes, and a change of opinion.
- No 5K Monitor at WWDC
- iPhone "7" & SE: Third Time's a Charm
- macOS in official documentation?
- App Store changes announced this week
- Apple's official pages:
- Press interviews with Phil Schiller:
- Under the Radar #31: Today's App Store Announcements
- Brent Simmons' request for clarification
- People can't see ads
- Casey's take on DuckDuckGo
- Covariance & contravariance
- WWDC Predictions
- Ending theme by Jonathan Mann
- Post-show: Marco changes an opinion
- Ring: Put your mind at ease and protect your home with the world’s most advanced video doorbell.
- Hover: The best way to buy and manage domain names. Use coupon code K56FLEX for 10% off your first purchase.
- Backblaze: Online backup for $5/month. Native. Unlimited. Unthrottled. Uncomplicated.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →