158: You Can't Outlaw Math
Apple and the FBI, Microsoft and Xamarin, and the origin of Comic Sans.
- Pre-show: Driving John's cold over to Craig's house
- Microsoft Buys Xamarin
- Apple and the FBI
- Statement from Apple
- Justice Department wants more phones
- Apple Interview on ABC News
- Technical analysis by Jonathan Zdziarski
- The Dead Zone
- Reactions/Useful Links
- Ending theme by Jonathan Mann
- Post-show: #mykewasvictorious
- Squarespace: Build it beautiful. Use code ATP for 10% off your first order.
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Use promo code ATP10 for 10% off your first order.
- Harry's: An exceptional shave at a fraction of the price. Use code ATP for $5 off your first purchase.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →