141: Chain-Link-Fenced Garden
NAS vs. externals, Google cares about podcasts now, and John teaches Marco what a "sound bar" is.
- Apple TV and home theater
- Apple's guide to choosing a capacity
- Optical splitter from HDMI
- Marco doesn't know what a "sound bar" is
- 5400 RPM benchmarks, charts
- Mac GPUs, heat, and noise
- Dynamic range compression in the new AppleTV?
- Monitor height and VESA-mounting
- Facebook statement on app battery usage
- John's Star Wars tickets
- Apple's earnings call
- Large-storage needs at home: NAS, Drobo, or external hard drives?
- Google Play Music adds podcasts
- Post-show: Apple TV reviews
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Use promo code ATP15 for 15% off your first order.
- MailRoute: Hosted spam and virus protection for email. Use this link for 10% off for the life of your account.
- Squarespace: Start here, go anywhere. Use promo code ATP for 10% off your first purchase.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →