132: Digital Hearth
iPad "Pro" challenges, which Mac to buy for home, mouse design, and what John's doing this summer.
- John's 802.11ac device (via @_adamluther)
- John's Wi-Fi Routers
- What computer should Casey buy?
- Mouse design
- Overcast upgrades at Linode
- John's adventures with Safari pinned tab icons
- Challenges of an iPad "Pro"
- Mark Gurman on iPad Pro
- iPad: A Consumption Device, After All? by Lukas Mathis
- Igloo: An intranet you'll actually like.
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Use code ATP15 for 15% off.
- Squarespace: Start here, go anywhere. Use promo code ATP for 10% off your first purchase.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →