125: A Better Future for Everybody
On an infinite timescale, is Safari obligated to implement all web standards?
- Do SSDs understand the data that they write?
- Honda Fit cameras
- Classical music on Apple Music
- Origins of "on an infinite timescale", thanks to official show historian _David Smith
- American radio sucks
- Safari is the new IE
- Microsoft eviscerates their phone business
- The frustrating comedy of business speak
- A brief history of John's feelings about Microsoft
- Post-show: the ridiculous comedy of Windows 8
- Hover: The best way to buy and manage domain names. Use coupon code TRIMFORCE for 10% off your first order.
- Backblaze: Online backup for $5/month. Native. Unlimited. Unthrottled. Uncomplicated.
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Use code ATP for 15% off.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →