Bitcode follow-up, ad-blocking in iOS 9 and El Capitan, and how not to insulate your house.
- Bitcode is specific to its originally targeted CPU architecture
- The (un)likelihood of ARM Macs
- Swift 2 and compiler self-hosting
- Oculus as "the Palm Pilot of VR"
- John, his watch, and his nose
- Safari Content Blocking API in iOS 9 and El Capitan
- WebKit Content Blockers
- Safari View Controller to kill minibrowsers
- YouTube ad settings
- Ad-banner blindness
- The ethics of running ad-blockers
- AdBlock Plus accepts money from some ad companies whitelisted as Acceptable Ads
- John's Reload Button extension for Safari
- TRIM) on non-Apple SSDs
- Casey, John, and Marco attempt to modify their houses.