118: A Fistful of Apple Watches
Shopping in apps vs. websites, WWDC hotels, and MacBooks. Lots of MacBooks.
- Running with Apple Watch – what if you hurt yourself?
- Major Indian retailer Flipkart is going app-only (via @voldyman)
- When do apps make sense? When does the web?
- Apple Store EasyPay
- Cosmodrome by Brianna Wu
- RSS vs. blog Twitter accounts
- WatchOS 1.0.1
- App Camp for Girls Happy Hour – meet us there!
- Release Notes #105
- New Retina MacBook Pro
- Mistake One with the new MacBook
- Post-show: Casey gets angry at himself. Very angry. Really angry. Mac Pro episode kind of angry.
- Bushel: Simple Apple device management and protection for your workplace. Designed to make the complex tasks simple so you can focus on your business.
- Harvest: Simple, beautiful online time-tracking software. Use code ATP for 50% off your first month.
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Use code ATP15 for 15% off your first order. (Marco's app-icon Fractures)
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →