Car follow-up, Spring Forward event expectations, and an anonymous tip perfectly suited for our show.
- Pre-show: How Marco and John approach owning nice things
- Tesla margins (as brought up by William Fairaday)
- Being enthusiastic about your "team"
- Heathrow's self-driving pods (via Michael Luís Brown)
- One ship pollutes as much as 50M cars (also via Michael Luís Brown)
- Tesla's supply chain (via Sam Abuelsamid)
- CAN bus
- Apple's "Spring Forward" Event
- Squarespace: A better web starts with your website. Use promo code ATP for 10% off.
- Harry's: An exceptional shave at a fraction of the price. Use code ATP for $5 off your first purchase.
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Use code ATP15 for 15% off, and tag your app-icon Fractures with #fracturedapp on Twitter or Instagram.