102: Marco Is Not a Platform
Whether it's worth answering email, learning new languages, using Apple's money to solve problems, and the British Isles.
- Handwriting recognition with non-Roman languages (via @dansherson)
- Marco's possibly-hypocritical (but not hypercritical) thoughts on Apple developer relations
- How do you learn a new language?
- Apple's earnings
- What's going on with Photos.app?
- Fake sponsor break for two awesome conferences on the British Isles:
- Familiarity and Progress (via Gary Bernhardt)
- Microsoft today
- John's sad TV news
- lynda.com: Learn at your own pace from expert-taught video tutorials. Free 10-day trial.
- Squarespace: A better web starts with your website. Use promo code ATP for 10% off, and check out Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →