10: Gradual Ramp Up To Nothing
Laptops in school, getting tech jobs, mail servers and spam, Steve Jobs' direct commentary, WWDC tickets, going ticketless or watching WWDC videos at home, Cook's hints on the earnings call, bored consumers, and Marco's mom's first smartphone.
- Laptops in school.
- Getting a tech job with and without a college degree.
- Running mail servers in today's spam environment.
- Steve Jobs' unauthorized talking points.
- The WWDC announcement and trying to get tickets.
- Going to WWDC vs. a ticketless trip vs. watching the videos at home.
- Apple's Q2 earnings and hints dropped during the call.
- The tech industry's holding pattern with bored consumers.
- Marco's mom buys her first smartphone, ignoring Marco's advice. Which one did she get?
Sponsored by MailRoute and Hover.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →