- The FiOS net-neutrality non-story and last summer's YouTube-throttling story.
- More FU on iPads going pro, giant-tablet-desk ergonomics, trying to understand John's theory again, and a train analogy from Casey.
- New Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Bill Gates' new wildcard role, and Microsoft's likely future direction. (Marco's post, John Gruber's post, Brent Simmons' post)
- Paper, Paper, Paper, Fifty Three, and Figure 53.
- Responsibly naming things by first searching for trademark conflicts and potentially applying for your own trademark.
- Apple's role in App Store name conflicts.
- Facebook Paper's opportunity cost to the world.
- After-show: More on Microsoft and some Retina MacBook Air speculation.