- Follow-up on why an iPad "Pro" needs to be larger and why iOS is "better for people".
- Can iOS add more power-user functionality without harming its simplicity or usability?
- Whether Macs should ship with ARM CPUs, how such a transition would be challenging today, and whether Casey should just buy another power adapter.
- The 30th anniversary of the Macintosh and the experience of using its power switch (photo from iFixit's awesome teardown).
- Disk-ejecting usability.
- Using iStat Menus to monitor your performance and assist future hardware decisions. (Or not.)
- Lenovo buying Motorola's pillaged carcass from Google, and whether they ruined the IBM ThinkPad.
- After-show: What will we reflect on in 20 years as being the obvious sore spot with computers today?